- 12 Month Assignment with Possible Extension
- Passionate and Driven Culture
- Midland Location
- Undertake analysis of regional performance against Key Performance Indicators and provide advice on procedural changes as required
- Coordinate and undertake analysis of participant feedback
- Coordinate all site reporting requirements
- Coordinate internal quality assurance processes including sample audit programs and reports on service delivery quality trend analysis, communities of practice and outcomes analysis.
- Undertake internal reviews of decisions
- Coordinate responses to complaints
- Ensure staff are following Agency guidelines and operating procedures
- Compassion towards people with a disability and knowledge/understanding of the impact to individuals
- Strong Administration, reporting and analysis experience
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to adapt to changing environments and work cohesively within your team
- Strong ability to make sound decisions, prioritise and multi task in a fast past environment
- Competent PC Skills
Business Analyst APS4Midland WA, Australia
Based in Midland, this dynamic Government agency that is designed to enhance the lives of many Australians across the country has two great opportunities for experienced Business Analysts.
Commencing by the end of March, you will work Monday to Friday from 9:30am – 5:30pm for a 12 month assignment with a possible extension.
As a Business Analyst APS4, you will provide assistance and ongoing support to the heart of the business by monitoring, tracking performance, identifying areas of improvement and reporting against operational performance.
Joining a passionate and hardworking team, your main duties involve but are not limited to;
To be successful, you will have the following skills and attributes;
You must be an Australian Citizen to apply for this position and able to pass a mandatory National Police Check.
If you are a compassionate individual who is committed to achieving positive outcomes and you enjoy working in a high performing environment, this role promises job satisfaction. Please apply NOW!
Category: Federal Government
Reference ID: AU2746DH000035
Date Posted: 14/03/2018