- Full Time Permanent Role
- Currently in Preston BUT moving to Laverton North in May 2018!
- Leading FMCG Company!
- Process incoming orders into and EDI system from Major Supermarket Chains
- Manage all bookings via logistics and freight
- Inventory management - maintain stock levels
- Working with the Customer Service Replenishment team regarding orders
- Reporting and data analysis for accurate forecasting
- Completing customer documentation
- Experience within a similar role
- Managing customer relationships
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to work to stringent timeframes
- A stable PERMANENT role!
- A brand new facility - parking on site!
- An employer who is honest, fair and free thinking
- Opportunity for growth
CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATORLaverton North VIC, Australia
About the Client:
Our client is a leading FMCG company who specialise in organic and natural food products.
As the Customer Service Coordinator, providing support to the Account Managers & Operations teams, you will:
Skills & Experience:
How to Apply:
Click on the "Apply Now" button. For additional questions ONLY, call Kamila at HOBAN on 9325 3200. Please note that this role is currently located in PRESTON and will be relocating to a new facility in LAVERTON NORTH in May 2018.
Reference ID: AU1874KK001286
Date Posted: 13/03/2018