- Kingswood Location
- State of the Art Facilities
- ONGOING Opportunity
- Operating large scale industrial scanners
- Proofing scanned images to ensure scanning accuracy
- Lifting boxes up to 10kg
- Previous substantiated experience in the operation of assorted scanning machines and/or photographic equipment
- Demonstrated computer knowledge, intermediate knowledge of MS Office
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Ability to lift up to 10kg boxes
- Availablity and flexibility to work a rotating 5 day roster (7.5 hour days between 7am - 7pm)
Digital Controls / Scanning OfficerKingswood, New South Wales, Australia
HOBAN Recruitment is offering an opportunity for adaptable and dedicated individuals to join a State Government team in Kingswood, to provide scanning services on an ongoing basis in a high volume fast based unit.
The aim of the role is to provide specialised value-added services such as indexing, digitisation and photographic services.
It is essential that you have an eye for detail, can work at a fast pace and can interpret data to a high standard.
This role will see you
Duties also include prep work and re-collation of file based items.
What do we need from you?
Duties also included prep work and re-collation of file based items. Knowledge in the use of Photoshop is desirable but not essential
Successful candidates will be required to undertake employment screening checks upon confirmation i.e. Police check as well as pass site specific testing.
If you are tech and/or admin savvy and would like to be a part of this supportive team environment, select APPLY NOW or send an updated resume to email@example.com!
Please note only successful applicants shall be contacted.
Category: State Government
Reference ID: AU1870TH000234
Date Posted: 13/03/2018