- Commence Immediately
- On-Call Work
- Day Shift
- Driving a reach forklift
- Driving a counterbalance forklift
- A current LF Forklift Experience
- A minimum of 2 years experience driving a reach AND counterbalance forklift
- Flexibility to do general housekeeping of the warehouse at times
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional hygiene
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Available to work Monday to Friday
- You must have your own steel capped boots and high visibility t-shirt
- You must be available to commence immediately
Forklift Drivers | Food ManufacturingLaverton North VIC, Australia
Our client based in Laverton North, is a world leader in food ingredients and flavours. They are currently in need of casuals to commence in their fast paced, growing team.
Your role will involve but is not limited to:
The following skills, attributes and experience are critical to be successful with this role:
In return we can offer you with great working conditions and an exceptional hourly rate of $35ph for day shift.
If you have all of the above skills and attributes and are looking for you next exciting opportunity then please APPLY NOW! If you have any QUESTIONS about the role please call Jade Patterson on 9325 3200.
Reference ID: AU1874JP000684
Date Posted: 13/03/2018