- Casual hours
- Truganina and Corio
- ASAP Start!
- Assist the Parks and Garden Team(s) with maintenance and gardening duties
- Assist the Parks and Gardens Teams with the planting initiatives
- Assist the Tree Maintenance Teams with general arboricultural duties
- Provide efficient and friendly service to internal and external customers
- Undertake regular maintenance on all vehicles, equipment, and tools
- Assist with the repair maintenance and operation of irrigation systems
- White Card
- Demonstrated knowledge of manual handling techniques
- Developed skills in the safe and competent operation of plant and equipment
- Experience in implementation and operation of traffic management plans
- Join an established, secure and stable position
- Play a meaningful role managing prestigious parks and gardens in Melbourne
- Dynamic career growth and development opportunities
Gardener/Labourer Team MemberCorio Victoria, Australia
Founded in 1999 as a sports field construction, renovation and maintenance business, the client has a focus on assisting schools with the management of their sports field facilities.
By 2012, the company had expanded to provide a range of horticultural, environmental and landscape services.
They now complete projects, manages contracts and provides consultancy services to clients throughout Victoria.
Our ideal applicant will have the following:
Do not miss out on this rare opportunity, click the 'APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, call Hoban on 9325 3200.
Reference ID: AU1874RV000172
Date Posted: 13/03/2018