- 3 Month Initial Contract - possible extensions
- ASAP Starts
- Excellent Pay Rates $26+ p/h
- A Cert 1 or 2 in Horticulture (those with a diploma level will be highly regarded) or relevant experience (minimum 2 years)
- A chemical certificate (AQF3) - ideal not essential
- A current OH&S white card
- The ability to carry a minimum of 15kgs
- A current C class drivers licence and the ability to drive manual vehicles
- We are looking for experienced labourers ideally with turf maintenance experience
Horticulture Labourers - Royal Botanic GardensSydney CBD, NSW, Australia
HOBAN Recruitment is currently seeking experienced Horticulture Labourers to join the busy teams at the Sydney CBD Royal Botanic Gardens and National Parks sites. This role is an excellent opportunity to join a stable and supportive team environment in which you will be able to gain invaluable experience with a highly regarded Horticulture team.
With your previous experience or recent completion of a Certificate 1 or 2 in Horticulture, you will be responsible for the general maintenance and upkeep of plants, turf and trees within the beautiful Botanic Gardens.
Experience is highly regarded, however if you have only just finished your certificate, we are very keen to speak to you! Specific requirements for the role will include:
In return for your attention to detail and enthusiasm, you will be rewarded with exposure to work with the top horticultural team in the business, stable employment for the contract period, excellent pay rates and the ability to work in one of the most beautiful locations within Sydney!
If you are seeking a great opportunity, don’t hesitate and miss out! Please apply by clicking on the “apply now” button and following the prompts or email email@example.com
Please note you must be able to pass a criminal record check to be successful.
We are looking for people who can start ASAP so please don't hesitate to apply.
Category: State Government
Reference ID: AU1868DC000645
Date Posted: 13/03/2018