- Permanent Position
- Silverwater Location
- $60-70k + Super
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders (i.e. Sales rep’s, clients)
- Building relationships with clientele and generating business
- Organising and providing quotes
- Attaining job specifications from sales representative and clients
- Answering incoming calls/emails
- PRISM CRM (desired but not essential)
- Experience in a similar role
- Proven Customer Service experience
- Ability to build relationships and nurture new clients
- Intermediate MS Word/ PowerPoint skills
- Excellent attitude and willingness to learn
Internal Sales CoordinatorSilverwater NSW, Australia
Our client, based in Silverwater, is Australia’s leading integrated communications provider based in Victoria and NSW. The print division specializes in the production of printed materials from booklets, brochures, posters and leaflets to point of sale and business stationery.
They are currently in search of a Customer Service Superstar to join them in an Internal Sales Coordinator role.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
Skills and attributes:
If this sounds like you, please hit the ‘Apply’ button and one of our consultants will be in touch with you.
Reference ID: AU1870AT000075
Date Posted: 13/03/2018