- Experience with legislation
- Great Above Award Rates - $30p.h +
- North-West of Sydney central business district
- Experience in interpreting the Road Transport Act 2005
- Knowledge of Local Government and related Legislation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as sound customer service skills with the ability to negotiate
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Be flexible, reliable and responsible
Parking Officer - Local CouncilHawkesbury, NSW, Australia
We currently have a an on-going Parking Officer role available at the fringe of the Sydney North-West metropolitan area for people who have experience with interpreting the Road Transport (General) Act 2005.
If you have previously worked as a Parking Officer/Ranger or community services officer issuing parking infringements then we want to hear from you!
You must be a self motivated and honest individual who prides yourself on the work you achieve each day.
To be successful for this position, you will need to have:
Please note you will also be required to obtain a National Criminal Check and hold a current NSW Drivers License. Only people with the right to work in Australia need apply.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume by clicking the "apply now" button. For further information, please email Rosa Van Kuyk on email@example.com.
Category: Local Government
Salary: $30p/hr + Super
Reference ID: AU1874RV000174
Date Posted: 14/03/2018