- Up to 6 Months Assignment
- ASAP Start
- CBD Location
- Develop procurement documentation and support divisions in acquiring various goods and services.
- Develop and run high quality contract management plans, including financial tracking; track and report election delivery progress.
- Manage all procurement and contract related governance and reporting requirements.
- Act as a State Office escalation point to Commercial Law and Procurement Branch for documentation clearance.
- Act as a central dissemination point to divisions in respect to procurement developments.
- Act as State Office coordination point for the Supply Chain (logistics and materials) project, including representation at relevant meetings.
- Consolidate and present procurement information to a variety of stakeholders, including national office stakeholders, WA Executive, Suppliers and Divisional staff.
- Active engagement and consultation with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Previous experience in similar position and knowledge of logistics and large scale event management.
- Relevant skills in government procurement and contract management.
- Knowledge and understanding of Australian Government processes, public sector management and delivering business solutions at the State level.
- The ability to influence positive attitudes and work with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to think strategically, analyse issues and solve problems.
- Relevant business related qualifications will be viewed favourably, but are not a requirement.
Procurement and Contract Specialist - APS5 Federal GovernmentPerth, Western Australia, Australia
Based in Perth CBD, this significant government agency is currently offering an assignment for up to 6 months for an experienced Procurement and Contract Specialist to commence immediately.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, this vital position will see you performing procurement activities and managing resultant contract in line with the PGPA and Australian Government procurement and contracting processes.
You will work closely with the AEC's Commercial Law and Procurement Branch and Supply chain team to coordinate service procurement and management to support both the West Australian State Office and West Australian electoral divisions.
You will have demonstrated experience in tendering processes, an ability to analyse policy and tendering documents and develop solutions to deliver briefs and manage potential suppliers.
Joining an efficient and friendly team your role will involve but is not limited to:
Working in a team dynamic we are looking for someone who demonstrates:
**You must be an Australian Citizen to apply for this position**
If you enjoy working within tight timeframes and you can adapt to changing environments, this role is for you. In return for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration, flexible working conditions and a positive team culture.
Please contact Melanie on 0418 993 626 or alternately please forward your resume through the Apply Now button.
Category: Federal Government
Reference ID: AU2746MM000287
Date Posted: 13/03/2018