- Federal Government - EL – Band 2 Equivalent
- Geelong location, 2 year ongoing role
- 3 direct reports
- ? Manage the effective governance of the compensation program and ensure appropriate evaluation of progress, quality, cost activities and escalation as necessary.
- ? Supervise compensation program activities and resources to deliver agreed outputs.
- ? Work within an agreed Agency program management framework and manage multiple priorities while maintaining high work standards and accuracy to meet tight and often conflicting timeframes.
- ? Build and manage collaborative relationships with National Office work groups and regions to support effective communications.
- ? Set up and nurture productive working arrangements with agencies and insurers to ensure double compensation is avoided.
- ? Maintain program artefacts including, program management plan, budget, resourcing, scheduling and performance reports to assure integrity of the program.
- ? Guide compensation staff in the management and timely processing of compensation matters.
- ? Provide timely technical advice and support to Agency staff, partners and external stakeholders regarding unusual or complex compensation matters.
- ? Support Agency staff conducting internal and merit reviews of decisions involving compensation
Program Manager, CompensationsGeelong, Victoria, Australia
Reporting to the GM, Compensation and Projects, a Program Manager Compensation will oversee the leadership of the compensation team and ensure advice and support are delivered in a timely and consistent manner to stakeholders according to performance expectations.
In this role you will plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the Compensation program of work, including monitoring and managing progress reporting. You will work closely with the team to ensure the scope and direction of each program, and stream of work within the program, is on schedule and within budget.
Accountabilities include (but not limited to):
Along with your formal program/project management qualification and experience, you will demonstrate experience delivering large scale reform in a Government context.
Entry Level checks will be required for all successful candidates.
Apply now, applications closing soon.
Category: Federal Government
Reference ID: AU1734TS000194
Date Posted: 13/03/2018