- Expression of Interest
- State and Federal Government
- Preparation and review of all project documentation for senior management
- Organise and facilitate project meetings, including follow up actions
- Establish and maintain project schedule and work breakdown structure
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Undertake research and analysis in order to develop and prepare a range of confidential documents
- Demonstrated understanding of the principles and processes of project management
- Experience in the preparation and review of project documentation
- Previously established breakdown structures and project schedules
- Ability to achieve outcomes and adapting to changing priorities
- Experience in proactive risk and issue management
- Extensive experience in maintaining effective working relationships with key stakeholders
Project OfficerMelbourne VIC, Australia
Due to continual growth and success we are looking for Project Officers for roles within the Victorian State and Federal Governments.
As a Project Officer, you will play a key role in projects by:
Skills and experience:
What’s in it for you?
Excellent opportunities to be part of the development of projects, and to work in positive and supportive environments.
On offer are multiple positions with each assignment varying in VPS level, hours and duration so we are sure to have the role for you.
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW by sending through your application.
Category: State Government
Salary: Range of rates from VPS 3 - 6
Reference ID: AU1734BH000059
Date Posted: 14/03/2018