- Excellent pay rate $$$
- Sydney CBD location
- 6 month assignment - possibility of extension
- Manage projects and actively contribute to the work of the team by leading work on a variety of policy matters.
- Undertake components of project activities, policies and projects.
- Provide authoritatvie advice and support on the development policies and procedures.
- Assist in the preparation of high quality written advice in the form of reports, briefs, policy, discussion papers or circulars to inform or respond to requests.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to communicate their position, objectives, and priorities.
- Experience in leading policy development including policy implementation and development of legislation and regulations, preferably within a state government environment
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field - environment/energy related
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Performs a variety of tasks including supporting more junior team members
- Works under general supervision
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required
Senior Policy Officer Grade 11/12 - NSW State GovernmentSydney CBD, NSW, Australia
Your new company:
Working for a large state Government Department you will be part of the business unit that is the primary government point of reference for the environment and energy plans for the future.
In your new role you will:
What you will need to succeed:
The role will commence on the 29/03/2018 - interviews will be held next week.
Please note you must be able to pass a national criminal police check to be successful for this role.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the ‘Apply Now” button. For further information please contact Danielle at HOBAN Recruitment on 0299781700
Category: State Government
Reference ID: AU1868DC000646
Date Posted: 13/03/2018