- $45 per hour - With Experience
- Local Government Role!
- Work Close to Home!
- Have a high attention to detail
- Be proficient in Microsoft Excel;
- Have skills and experience with data input, basic manipulation and data extraction;
- Have basic administrative skills; and,
- Be trustworthy in dealing with sensitive information
- $45 pay rate per hour
- Work close to home
- Parking on site
- Full time hours
- Foot in the dorr of a council
Social Planning Officer | Local CouncilDeer Park VIC, Australia
HOBAN Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Social Planning Officer to join a Local Council within Western Victoria for a 2 month contract starting ASAP. The Social Planning Officer will be expected to provide strategic, evidence-based social planning activities to inform the Community Infrastructure Plan.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Undertake analysis of social and demographic trends, community needs and aspirations to determine impacts on services and infrastructure
- Undertake mapping of services and infrastructure to inform future development
- Understand social and economic impact assessment of land use proposals
- Support integrated planning and policy approaches with respect to services and infrastructure provision
- Contribute a social planning and lifestage perspective to Council’s service development, community facilities and land-use planning
The successful candidate will:
If you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, please APPLY NOW! Questions can be referred to the HOBAN on 03 9325 3200.
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Category: Local Government
Reference ID: AU1874IR000084
Date Posted: 13/03/2018